Tuesday 6 April 2010

New Fabric At Easter

I tried so hard to refrain from buying fabric this past weekend when I was hunting for purse handles, but I couldn't resist - the sales once again got the best of me!

Here's Haul #1 (the large chunk of blue fabric underneath is double-width fabric, 108" wide in fact, that was on sale for 10$/m, what a steal!):

And #2:


And here are all the beautiful fabrics in their glory. Some I have ideas for, others I just liked or knew I had been missing that particular colour in my stash at some point.


And the actual purpose of the trip! I was successful! I bought the last black plastic handles in the store, and the last semi-circle bamboo handles, but best of all, the clerk said I could call them and order them, yippie! I also decided to give the D-shaped handles a try.


So for me, the Easter weekend was a full success! Anyone else got fabric from the Easter bunny (via your own credit card :) ?

5 comments:

Lane said...

I did get fabric, but was ashamed to tell it ;-). Love yours. Looks like spring. All mine were fall/winter leftovers. Lane

Leslie said...

this will bulk up your stash for sure!! that leaf pattern is so pretty. lots of handles too. do you have plans for all of them?

Quilting Queen said...

I was told "if it calls your name, take it home"...I really like that wide fabric...beautiful backing. and you're right it was a great haul.

Crispy said...

Oooo such pretty fabrics!! I love that we can get those wide backing pieces and in such pretty colors!!

Crispy

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad that you were able to finally find some purse handles!

Love that leaf fabric that you picked out