Saturday 23 January 2010

Another Raffle Block

Back in November (?) I learned how to paper-piece and do curved piecing at my quilt retreat, but I forgot to take pictures of the block in my momentary ecstasy! But I've volunteered to make a second block, same pattern, for the same quilt, and this time, I took a photo :)


Well, it was fun to do another block, though I almost forgot how to do the thing! I don't think I'd do a whole quilt in this pattern...

Addendum: for really CRAZY yet impressive paper-piecing, check out this wonky log cabin block Zonnah made, and then check out what she's planning to do with it... I basically commented that I think she's crazy but that the quilt will be great ;)

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that's a pretty block.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Heather said...

I think you are crazy. :) I really have a thing for purple/pinks and greens. These look great together, but a whole quilt....you must be crazy too. Have a great week.

Crispy said...

Oooo a New York Beauty, I love those blocks and you did such a wonderful job on yours. You may surprise yourself and actually make a whole quilt of them....someday :0)

Crispy

空氣 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.