Tuesday 22 December 2009

Three Happy Elves

Okay, they're done :)

Here are my three versions of Spud & Chloe's tiny elves :)


I don't know if I ever want to knit elf booties again, they were so tiny!

They all have homes to go to, already and will be traveling to their destinations next week.

Here's something funny I saw over the weekend:


Watched this Christmas tree transport for a couple of blocks, with many stops and readjustments :) Who says you need a truck to get the tree home???

Anyway, now that Christmas is upon us, it'll probably be a time of more sporadic quilting and blogging, but I hope you all have a

Very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

7 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love the picture with the three people carrying the Christmas tree home! kind of funny in a way but cute.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Crispy said...

Cute little elves and the people with the tree is great.

Merry Christmas!!

Crispy

Pokey said...

Your elves turned out cute! Love their striped bodies and spindly arms and legs. Funny about the tree caravan, too. Aren't you glad they wanted it bad enough to carry it by your house? Looks like a story for "Outside My Window" series.

Leslie said...

that is the best tree transport i have ever seen. so funny. i love the little elves...you were right, they were cute before they were done and they are even better now.

merry christmas

Jocelyn said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas too! It's been quite a productive year, huh??

Anonymous said...

You did a good job with those tiny things.....I would think that would be a very hard knit...

I'm hoping to clear my inbox by actually responding to the comments I get......which means you will get emails from me....but just in case

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

prashant said...

Cute little elves and the people with the tree is great.

Work from home India